What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth or pan card / aadhar / passport / voter id / Driving licence/mnrega number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
If you are visiting our site from outside the India, be aware that your information will be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located within the India. The collection, use, retention and any other processing of your information will be governed by Indian law.
What information do we collect from children?
We do not intentionally collect any information from children under 13 years of age. However, if a child under 13 years of age navigates to our website, we may store session data on their browser as we would with any other visitor. If you have reason to believe that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal information, please contact us by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ link found at the bottom of our site.
- Most cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session;
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services;
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their accounts and going to the ‘Profile and Settings’ page.
We may update this Policy from time to time. When we update this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Policy.